Friday, December 08, 2006

Me and the Seagull


This has got to be the funniest thing that could happen. There we are (Dad & I) sat in our hotel room, downtown Vancouver, waiting to Skype are partners. When Dad turns to me and says have a look at this, pointing wildly towards the window. So being as nosy as I am I had to see what it was. So I look over and sat in the window is the very large bird, staring into the room. So carefully, I asked Dad to pass me the camera that was next to him on the table. He cautiously passes the camera over to me, and I cautiously take a few pictures of this bird. I eventually get a bit more daring and stand up and so does Dad. The bird just sits staring back at us. I think this bird will go home tonight to it's family, sit down quietly and tell the whole family the story of standing watching these two stupid humans pointing and laughing and taking pictures. Well of all the things that you could do in Vancouver. You can look at the mountains, go shopping or walk around the beautiful city. But not us, we are in hysterics over a bird sat on our window ledge!

No comments: