Saturday, August 02, 2008

Blogging with my iPhone

So I have been trying a few other blogging services and found that they are very good.

I have used Tumblr, which I believe is the easiest blogging system to use for quick and easy musings from the Internet.

However, I have now decided to look for stuff to help me blog from my iPhone. I found Cellspin (www.cellspin.net) and I think this application and online platform are brilliant.

I am not really a fan of orange and the online GUI needs a little tweeking here and there to make it user friendly. However, the iPhone applications (which I am writing this on) is excellent.

Not only is the GUI nice and slick it is also very simple and uncluttered. Within two taps on my iPhone I can be writing a new post, recording audio or taking a photo.

I was even extremely impressed with the ability to sign up from my iPhone app. I didn't need my computer once to sign up for an account. I could also add a number of blogging and social networking sites.

I don't believe this app is a one stop shop for all your blogging or social networking status updates. It is a great tool to add to your arsenal to enable you to keep up to date.

I would love to hear other peoples opinions on this application.

No comments: