Sunday, November 27, 2005

Toronto, CanadaTrip to Canada

I have now had the pleasure of visiting Toronto, Canada. Well to be more precises Georgetown, Ontario. I am actually a citizen of Canada, but this is the first time in the country. Brilliant.

What an amazing place. At the moment it is completely covered in snow, but it does not feel cold. I know you are thinking I am crazy when the temperature is -4 C. It isn't so cutting, it feels dry rather than damp like the UK in winter.

I have the pleasure of staying with Warren Evans. He has the most gorgeous house. It has 3 stories and a basement. The basement itself is the size of my houses ground floor. I will try and post some images but I forgot my bloody cable to transfer the pics, so will have to pick up a media card reader. IDIOT.

Please go and check out Warrens Website(He is a futurist and service excellence guru).

Also have a look at Susan Luke's website.

No comments: